Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Butterfly Birthday

Happy Wednesday!

Phew - today is the day I get to catch my breath a little ... mind you it is 10:53 am and I have yet to make the beds or get any "visible" work done *lol*.  I don't know where the time is going but I am SO busy these days!  Aside from being my "catch-up" day today is Alicia's birthday.  Yep.  6 years ago this hour she was born.  Sigh.  6 years.  Wow. 

At the top of my "to-do" list today was to make the Birthday Girl a birthday card.  In typical Tamara style I didn't manage to do it even 1 day early (but to be fair to myself I DID throw an impromptu birthday party for her last night and had my parents and brother over for a full ham dinner so I was a LITTLE busy!)  She opened her presents from the family (gotta love the Zu Zu Babies!) and her party is Saturday.  So I haven't made the beds or put on make-up but I HAVE finished her birthday card :)  (It's likely the only thing I'll actually accomplish today!).  I think she's gunna love it :)
Soooo sparkly!  ... and simple!  I used the retired Pink Passion paper and ink (just to use it up!) and the new Silver Glitter Paper in the mini catalogue.  It's FABULOUS!!!  The sentiment is from Curly Cute (use this set all the time!) and the hearts are from the small punch.  The brads are SU brads that I had on hand and the punch is the scallop trim border.  I punched and tapes down the pink butterflies from the Pink Passion Paper and then punched them in the glitter paper and attached them with the brads.  Yep - she'll love it.

Right - I still have to wrap her present from Auntie and then I can make the beds ... and do whatever else it is I do all day!

Have a fun Wednesday :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment