Sunday, August 21, 2011

Halloween ... in August ...

Yep - I called it.  I have now officially finished the Teacher's Gifts for Halloween.  I was slightly off my target though ... last post I figured I'd be done by Thursday.  I had these finished Wednesday.  Yes, I'm a freak.  Have I mentioned lately that I LOVE the It's A Wrap sets??  Here are the treats (again, wrapped around the Swiss Delice chocolates from Costco) ...
Yummmm ... I think I only ate about 5 while making these 100.  Sigh.  What chance do I have to lose weight these days???  But I digress ... as usual ...
I was thrilled that I stumbled across a second quick project to work on to HOLD these chocolate masterpieces.  Back in June I bought the small "Spooky" Decor Element vinyl thingy.  I figured it would be PERFECT on a tall vase filled with the treats.  Was I wrong?   NO!!  I totally rock!

There you have it ... a few days late in posting but there you have it. 

Hope you're having a fun day ... I"m off to the craft room to beat the heat  :)


Tam


No comments:

Post a Comment