Friday, July 22, 2011

Up, Up & Away

Happy Friday!  A perfectly rainy day in Edmonton - my favorite kind of day.  I'd love to stay home and craft all day but it's another Family Fun Day and we are taking the girls to Millemium Place to go swimming.  Too bad I can barely walk!  Yesterday I was a complete spaz and did a face plant walking from McDonald's to the car.  I managed to hurt my left foot pretty good.  I don't think anything is broken but the cartelidge running from my big toe is swollen and I can't bend it.  I'm walking like a penguin and feeling fairly sorry for myself.

On the bright side I managed to crack off 15 Thank You cards for my club members and used another new stamp set.  I'll start with the Thank You cards.  They are similar to the ones I posted the other day using the Button Buddies set.  This time I dug into my stash of retired "stuff" and used up the rest of my buttons from the SAB bundle.

I used Daffodil Delight cs and Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive ink.  The ribbon is also from the SAB bundle that coordinates with the buttons.  I attached the buttons with mini glue dots.

I played with my Up, Up & Away set.  I don't love this card but I don't hate it (the other 4 versions I tried are now in the garbage).  I embossed the balloons with the Tangerine Tango emboss powder (love it!) then cut them out and popped them up with dimensionals.  The sentiments is from Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess set and I used a turquoise brad to finish it off.
That's it for today.  I'm off to put on my bathing suit.  Ugh.  I'd rather be crafting ;)

Have a fun day

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment