Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Teacher Thank You Packs

Happy Wednesday :)

Gotta make this a quick one - got the caffeine shakes goin' on!

This is a super quick, super FAB project to make for teacher / coach / bus driver / hostess gifts.  It only took my about 3 hours to crack off 50 cards (10 (5) packs).  The watercolored background idea came from Trish Miles (fellow demonstrator in our stamping group) and the cards / package idea came from our mighty leader Tamye Dunbar (www.stampinfun.ca).  It is a 100% case so I can't take any credit whatsoever :)


To make these I used the Watercolor Crayons and my Aqua Painter for the background.  I used Black Staz-On for the image (Pocket Silhouettes) and Sentiment (retired Wonderful Words).  I packed them in the SU cello bags and attached them with 2 silver brads.  So quick and easy - they make GREAT gifts.

Right - off to eat and run errands.  Have a fun day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment