Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Autumn Days Sympathy

Happy Wednesday!  The countdown is on ... 1 1/2 hours until school is officially over.  Sadly Rebecca is home sick today.  Hopefully she'll feel better tomorrow and we can start some summer fun!

Here is the card I promised you for today:
I used the new Island Indigo blue and More Mustard on this one (thank you Colour Coach!).  Very simple.  I used the Autumn Days wheat and the Sincere Salutations Thinking of you.  The new Doily punch was fun to play with ... although it took me a while to figure out why it was so hard to punch ... turned out my palm was moving the "lock" enough to keep it from punching easily.  Once I figured that out things went smoother :)

That's it for today ... next project is to do my first actual, old-fashioned scrapbook.  I've NEVER done one before but want to put one together for my mom's 70th birthday present.  I printed off all the pictures from Disneyland and bought all the scrapbooking "stuff" from that craft store I rarely go to anymore (I HAD to - SU doesn't sell "Disney" brand items!!)  Wish me luck :)

Have a FABULOUSLY fun day - happy summer!!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment