Sunday, April 24, 2011

From the Archives

Happy Easter!

All the eggs are found and the sugar high is tolerable ... so far :)  The kids had a BALL on their scavenger hunt this morning.  These special moments are so much fun - it's just a shame that it doesn't last more than 33 minutes each year!

I feel like it has been FOREVER since I made a new card ... and it will be a few more days before I get a chance.  Today there is more Easter fun, the park and Grandma's for dinner - tomorrow is Rebecca's birthday.  No time for crafting ... myabe Tuesday :)

I thought I'd post a few "male" cards from my archives - since I only started this blog in September I'm pretty sure these ones didn't get shown off yet (sorry to my club members - you've seen 'em before)  This set is from last year's mini catalogue but it's one I'll keep for a few years yet - it's called "And Many Mower".  It's a good one.
I made the background by using Versamark all over a piece of white card stock and embossed with the silver embossing powder (yes, it uses a LOT!)  Then I ran the paper through the Big Shot with one of the textured plates.  Probably would have been a lot faster to use a piece of tin foil but embossing is always fun :)

Here is another one - I love they layout:
One more "guy" card just for fun :)
This uses the retired "To The Nines" Designer Series Paper and another retired stamp set ... it was from SAB last year "Vintage Labels" - another "keeper"

Hope you have a fun day - I'll post a brand new card as soon as I can :)

Tam

1 comment: