Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two Years Later ...

... this stamp set actually sees ink!  Yes - I bought the "Flower For All Seasons" two years ago ... maybe it was THREE!!  I bought it because I wanted to make a little desk calendar (you know - the ones that were all the rage a few years ago) and this set seemed to be the perfect size and style (truth be known I wanted the TREE for all Seasons but it hit the retired list and I didn't want to buy a set that was retiring ... although I still like ... and want that set ... so if you have it and want to sell it to me let me know!)  But, as usual .. I digress ...  I bought the set and have NEVER used it.  I'll betcha $20 it retires this year.  It's been around a while now and it is on the SAB list of items you can pick for free.  ANYway ... I am now trying to focus more on customer service and that involves putting a little Thank You note in with all of my orders.  I stumbled across a cute little card created by Dawn Olchefske (Google dostampingwithdawn or http://www.dostamping.typad.com/) and decided to make one similar for a 3x3 thank you note.  Here it is:
Cute, huh?  I used some retired Certainly Celery DSP (although I ran out so made more with the current Pear Pizzazz DSP), Daffodil Delight cs and colored with the Celery, Daffodil and Poppy Parade markers, along with the Basic Gray & a blender.  I added Poppy Parade to the centre of the daisies on the DPS.  Wa-low!  I quick, qute than you note.  Now I need to mass produce it for my next orders .... 18 more needed!!

Have a great night :)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment