Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Workshop Cards

Happy Wednesday!

Not much goin' on around here today.  I finished what I NEEDED to do today - that was design 3 cards for a party I am doing on Friday.  I'm desperately trying to keep my party cards quick and simple - a challenge for me for sure!  I used my past cards for inspiration, tweaked them a bit to use current sets and SAB products and came up with 3 that I think the ladies will like.

The first one used the Flower Fancy 2-step stamping set.  I LOVE this set!  It is SO quick and easy to make a pretty card in seconds.  I used Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Always Artichoke and Pear Pizzazz.  These is a great card to make if you are stamping with children - they usually do it better than adults!

This card uses Concord Crush, Bring on the Cake set and the Manhattan Flower Embossing folder (I haven't used THAT in a while!).  I used a dauber to pull some color into the image and added a little bling.  SO quick!


This one is a little more whimsical.  It uses the Bring on the Cake set (I seem to be using that set on everything lately!) and SAB embellishments along with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder.  Easy, easy, easy!

That's it for today!  I'm off to do a few chores before Peanut comes home from Kindergarten.  Have a happy day :)

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment