Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!

This is now officially my favorite card of all time!!!  I think I have to explore this "vintage" style a little more!!

I used the Tulip embossing folder (mini) on Early Espresso paper.  I sponged the tulips with white Craft ink.  I used Crumb Cake for the layer and Vanilla for the front.  I stamped the flourish in Crumb Cake and used the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz - no!  I lie!!  I used my newly bought Spritz Tool (the Log Cabin smooch was WAY to much - I just wanted a LITTLE splotch).  I stamped the butterfly on vanilla cs in espresso ink and cut it out.  I attached it with a mini glue dot and used pearls on its body.  I tore my layers and used a dauber with espresso ink to age the paper a little more.  The ribbon is the vanilla satin with an antique brad (thanks Corina for reminding me how great this ribbon fold looks!). 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!  As much as I love it I'm going to make it a again using the lace ribbon (on my next order!).  I think it will add to the vintage look even more.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!

I have another couple of projects to post ... tune in tomorrow ....

:)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment