Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sale-A-Brations is finally here!!!

... and I finally figured out how to add links to the new Sale-a-bration and Occasions catalogues to my side bar!!  I've been avoiding it for weeks! 

I'm quite sure you all know about Sale-a-brations and how it works but if you DON'T ... well, in a nutshell, you earn free products! 
  • Free products for hosting a party over $395
  • Free products for every $60 you spend ... with no limits!
  • Free products for buying one of the Starter Kits (which are also an extra 15% off!)
The promotion runs from now until March 31st.

If you want more information regarding any aspect of this fantastic, annual, HUGE promotion just drop me a line - I'm ALWAYS happy to talk about Stampin' Up!

Have a great night!


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment