Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hugs & Kisses

Howdy!  Long-time-no-post!  Sorry 'bout that - I was busy last week working on my garage sale and Ladies' Night and then was too pooped to create!  Given that I have a workshop on Friday I figured I better kick my mojo into high gear and create and/or finalize which projects the guests will be making :)  After 2 hours of trying to recreate the wheel I decided on the Owl card and "Three Little Words" card I posted earlier as well as a Valentine Treat pouch.  These are so fun and easy to make (good thing as I seem to be needing 66 of them!).  I used the Small Cello bags, the Top Notes Big Shot Die, the Large Heart punch, the mini heart punch and the XOXO stamp set.  I popped the small hearts up on the gold brads with mini glue dots.  Dimensionals don't stick but MAN those little glue dots are like cement!  (Oh, and I just used my red marker to color the edge ofthe Top Note).  I don't tape the top note to the bag - I just punch 2 brads through the whole kit and kaboodle and it holds it together.

I also whipped up a simple Valentine Card using the DSP in the Occasions mini, the Polka Dot embossing folder, the 5/8" Grosgrain Real Red ribbon and some grey card stock.  Presto magico - a quick, simple card.
Hope you enjoy your day (and that you don't break any body parts trying to stay upright on our newly rained on streets and side walks!  Never a dull weather day in Edmonton!!)


Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment