Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Weeeeeeeeeee ...

I've been having so much fun this past week!  I have never been so relaxed in the run-up until Christmas.  Last year I was sooooo stressed out.  I was the Fundraising Chairperson for Alicia's playschool and the silent auction was a TON of work.  This year - nuthin ... and lovin' it!!  I have 4 hours to do my chores and Christmas "stuff" 4 days a week.  I'm almost there!  I just have to type my Christmas letter and then head to the post office to get postage for my out-of-country friends.  Then it's more "fun" stuff - I'm making my girls no-sew blankets and have to get those done while they are still in school.  I've done the bus driver's gift and card (Costco fancy Belgian biscuits) - I've made the 47 (yes 47!!) teacher / support staff treats - just have to sign the cards - then it's just wrapping presents!  Easy Peasy!  Oh - I still have to make the little wish books for the girls to leave for Santa ... (the reindeer food is ready to go!)

Soooooo - on with my project.  I DID tweak the Christmas card I showed you last post and made it into a Z-fold card.  I LOVE how it turned out.  Of course I couldn't just make it simple and stamp it - noooooo - I had to stamp all images in Craft Ink and emboss it with clear embossing powder to give it that texture and shine.  I was thrilled how it turned out and cracked off 36 in no time .. ok, it took about 4 hours but it was fun!



OK - I'm off to type that Christmas letter.  Hope you're all having as much fun as I am these days!!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment