Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Buttons, Buttons Everywhere ...

Happy Tuesday!

I'm happy to say I have been able to spend more time in my craft room this last week "just for fun" than I have in a VERY long time and I'm loving it!  December is the one month of the year that I have no planned stamping functions and I can just "play" rather than having to design a certain project for a class or workshop.  "Just for Fun" cards are very different than class cards in that you can use a lot more embellishments on them.  For classes and workshops I don't always have enough of the same embellishment and/or it becomes cost prohibitive to produce more than 1 or 2 of them.  So long live December ... and stamping "just for fun!"
This is a card I created for my friend Tammie who has her birthday Jan 1st.  I'm not sure how I can mail it as it's so bulky from the buttons ... maybe a hand delivery is in order (good excuse to get together for a coffee!)
I used the new buttons available in the new mini catalogue (available Jan 4th) called Sweet Stitches.  I also used a new stamp set called Bring on the Cake.  I have to admit - I have LOTS of S.U. buttons but I think I've only used them twice on cards!!!  I keep buyin' 'em but never use 'em!!  One New Year resolution is to stop the hoarding behaviour an ENJOY all the great products I have stashed away!  I figure if I use 3 per card I should run out some time in 2012 :)
Hope you're having a great week! 

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment