Monday, October 25, 2010

C.A.S.E.

Happy Monday! 

Today's project has me absolutely giddy :)  I can't take credit for it though, as it is a C.A.S.E.  "Case" in the crafting world stands for "Copy And Share Everything".  Why re-invent the wheel?  This project was posted by "Irflemming" on our "Stamping Connection" site that all Demonstrators have access to.  There are currently 127,000 projects posted by demonstrators all over Canada and the U.S.  That's a LOT of projects to inspire a gal!! I made 30 of my peppermint bat treats (on a previous post) but wanted to give the girls' teachers a little something extra.  Here they are - don't you just LOVE them??  The hand sanitizers are from Bath & Body Works.  I had never been into that store before I hunted one down to buy these little babies.  Suffice it to say I've already been back once and suspect I'll spend a few dollars there in the near future!  But I digress ... here is the project:

The tags are made from the "Two Tags" Big Shot Die.

Have a fun day!

Tam

No comments:

Post a Comment