Friday, September 17, 2010

I'm Still Here ....

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!

Sorry I've been MIA a few days this week.  Alicia has had a really tough time adjusting to the new routine.  It has thrown my schedule completely out of whack and I just haven't made it down to the craft room!  I'm hoping today will be more productive - I have SO many projects to crack off this weekend!  Until then, here is my latest favorite Christmas card.  It uses my new favorite color "Cherry Cobbler", the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, the scallop circles punches and "Perfect Punches" (page 131 of the IBC). 

Hope you have a fun weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tam,

    Love this card! Don't suppose we can do something like this at the xmas stamp-a-stack?
    It's simple and elegant at the same time.
    Where do you find these great ideas? :)

    ReplyDelete